That view, though.
When you work with a space like this one in a Rowes Wharf pied-à-terre, the styling should act as a picture frame. Seriously? It’s all about that view!
Some of the design elements…
- Modern yet livable vibe, for a temporary living space
- Minimal and uncluttered, with select personal touches and accessories
- We incorporated a combination of rich wood tones, carrara, chrome, leather, and glass
- We chose to utilize cool blue hues and charcoal grays throughout
- We wanted to extend the livable space out onto the amazing terrace overlooking the Boston Harbor
- We installed several ‘swag paper’ products since we couldn’t paint (there’s that temporary wallpaper again!) We covered built-in mirrors and toned down the current paint color using the Swag Paper (see their other fun options here), as well as added a focal point in the entryway with the Boston/NY map.
Take a peek at the process & what we’ve been up to!